Situated on the banks of Vermillion River,Lafayette is a city in the State of Louisiana. The city has a hot and humid subtropical climate and an ethnically diverse population. The city has one of the National Guard Headquarters. The main employers in the city, apart from the educational institutions and the health care services are Casing Crew and CIS Hammers and in the IT field, it is NIMSAT Institute.There are several great schools in this city and for higher education, there are colleges likeSouth Louisiana Community College and University of Louisiana. For entertainment, there is the Acadiana Symphony Orchestra, Cajun Heartland State Fair and Festival International De Louisiane. For frequent air travellers, there is the Lafayette Regional Airport.Famous people who lived in this place are National Football Leagu players like NnamdiAsomugha and Mark Carrier, baseball players like Paul Bako and Gil Mecha and TV actress Angela Kinsey.If you feel this city is the right place for you, the moving will be a smooth transition with the help of a professional team of movers.
Call us or complete the form on the right for a NO-COST, no-obligation quote from one of our relocation experts.
Planning a move is not easy. Deciding on which city to relocate to is a lot of work. Finding the right neigborhood, a job, school for the children, etc. bring just enough headache to make you not want more. But the process doesn’t end there. You also have to think about the actual move, which comes with its own problems. Hiring a moving company is necessary, but even that has its own potential troubles.
We understand the common fears when it comes to hiring a moving company include having your properties damaged in the course of shipping them, mover charging exorbitant prices, or coming up later with hidden extra charges, and on the extreme, and mover disappearing with your items. To this end, we are presenting you some basic qualities to reassure you that you have found a good moving company to handle the job (and you can also use them as a guide in many other cases).
- Professionalism: Skilled workers; specialists in the business, with experience and expertise.
- Experience: Workers with experience in the field, as well as a company that has served previous clients and understand the job.
- Customer service: Customer friendliness and courtesy; promptness in responding to client’s information need; and a commitment towards customer satisfaction.
- Reputation: A track record of satisfied customers, with positive reviews about the company’s services.
- Integrity: No hidden extra charges; no shady deals. All charges are spelled out from the onset, and agreed terms are abided by.
- Cost Effectiveness: Competitive pricing that falls within the average; no outrageous charges.
Your satisfaction is our priority, and we will do everything to ensure it. The only way you can be sure of all these is by contacting us today.
Moving to Lafayette? We work hard, so you don’t have to…Call us TODAY (or complete the form on the right) for a FREE, no-obligation quote from one of our moving specialists.