Situated in Vandenburgh County, Evansville is a city in the State of Indiana. Known for its humid subtropical climate, the population in the city is ethnically diverse. The city is divided into several neighbourhoods. The city is home to the headquarters of several companies likeAccuride, Anchor Industries, Berry Plastics,Karges Furniture, and Lewis Bakeries. Other employers are the educational institutions and health care facilities. The city has a few health care facilities –Deaconess Hospital, St. Mary’s Hospital and Medical Center, and the Deaconess Gateway and Women’s Hospital. Places to see includeWesselman Woods Nature Preserve and The Four Freedoms Monument along the Ohio River.The city has an excellent education system with several schools and a few colleges, like University of Southern Indiana, University of Evansville and the University School of Medicine – Evansville. The city has several museums and art galleries for all art and history lovers. Notable people who have resided in this city at some point of life include, among others, actors Avery Brooks and Louise Dresser and sportsmen Ray Newman and Sean Bennett. If you feel this city is the right place for you, the moving will be a smooth transition with the help of a professional team of movers.
Call us or complete the form on the right for a NO-COST, no-obligation quote from one of our relocation experts.
How do you know you have found the right moving company to handle the relocation of your properties to your new destination? Here is a checklist to help you.
• Such company should have a team of skilled workers who are professionals in the job and are able to handle things properly to avoid damages as much as possible.
• There is the fear that some moving companies work with temporary staff who may not know about the job. Crew members should be people with experience in the business. You are better off with a company that has permanent staff who have been in the job for a while and have been successful in previous tasks.
• Ensure the company is licensed and insured. They should also belong to the American Moving and Storage Association. You can request for proofs of their insurance and licensure.
• You should enquire on their areas of coverage, especially if it is a cross country move you will be embarking upon. While there are many moving companies that operate on a national level, there are still those that operate only within the certain a state or certain regions.
• Find out if the company has their own equipment or if they will be hiring or outsourcing the job.
• When requesting for a quote, you should be comprehensive about the things that will be moved, and their estimation should be also be comprehensive, including every detail about their charges, and giving no room for extra charges that will show up only later.
• Their pricing should be competitive. Find out applicable average, and avoid exorbitant charges.
As a moving company that understand your concerns, we also have put in place everything necessary to help you have a smooth move to Evansville. Request for a quote or contact us today, and we will guide you through the journey.
Moving to Evansville? We work hard, so you don’t have to call us TODAY (or complete the form on the right) for a FREE, no-obligation quote from one of our moving specialists.