The Capital of Connecticut, Hartford is known as the insurance capital of the world due to the large number of insurance companies that are based here.The city is known for its ethnic diversity and humid continental climate, and is one of the oldest cities in the United States. The city is also home to the oldest public art museum. The Travellers tower in Downtown Hartford is a tourist spot in the city. There is also the Mark Twain House and Museum where Mark Twain had written many of his novels. For frequent travellers, Bradley International Airport is close to the city. St. Patrick’s day parade is a sight to watch. The city has some great schools and for higher education, there are colleges like Trinity College, Capital Community College, and University of Connecticut School of Business. Apart from Mark Twain, other famous people who resided in this city are Katherine Hepburn, Charles Nelson and Linda Evans. If you feel this city is the right place for you, the moving will be a smooth transition with the help of a professional team of movers.
Call us or complete the form on the right for a NO-COST, no-obligation quote from one of our relocation experts.
Here are some considerations that will help you make the decision of which moving company to engage for getting your properties to Hartford:
- Experience: Find out how long the company has been around, and the nature of jobs they have handled in times past.
- Customer service: From their response on contacting them, how did they communicate with you? Does it show they are professionals and customer-friendly? How promptly did they answer your questions? If they company cannot satisfactorily respond to a customer’s inquiries, then it is obvious they may not be able to offer satisfactory services.
- Reputation: Check for reviews and see what previous clients have to say about their services. Are there positive reviews? You can ask for references, and contact them to enquire details about how the company handled their own relocation. You can also check with the Better Business Bureau to see what others are saying.
- License: To know you are dealing with the right people, the company should be licensed with the necessary state or federal authorities. This shows they are recognized and authorized to operate in the business and within their area of coverage.
- Competitive pricing: What are their charges? Inquire about the details of all their charges, from packing, to shipping, and even unloading the truck. Ensure there are no extra charges that will show up later, and evaluate their charge to make sure it is not exorbitant. However, you should also be careful about those that offer extremely low prices that are too good to be true.
We are a moving company that consists of a team of professional movers. We operate nationally, and cover every state and city in the nation. When you contact us, we ensure that you have a smooth relocation of your properties, and you would have nothing to worry about.
Moving to Hartford? We work hard, so you don’t have to…Call us TODAY (or complete the form on the right) for a FREE, no-obligation quote from one of our moving specialists.