Situated in Yellowstone County, Billings, also nicknamed Magic City is a city in the State of Montana. Known for its semi-arid continental climate, the city has an ethnically diverse population. The chief attractions in the city are Pompey’s Pillar, Pictograph Cave, Zoo Montana and Yellowstone Art Museum. Billings is a major trade center and deals with a lot of wholesale products. The city also has a lot of oil and coal reserves. The main employers in the city are Still Water Mining Company, Computers Unlimited, and Western Plains Machinery. The city is home to two hospitals- St. Vincent Health Care and Billings Clinic. There are several fests and events that happen in the city, like Wine and Food festival at Montana State University, Skyfest, and Strawberry Festival under Skypoint. The city has an excellent education system with several schools and also a few colleges, likeMontana State University Billings, Rocky Mountain College and Yellowstone Baptist College. Bellevue College and City University of Seattle for higher studies.If you feel this city is the right place for you, the moving will be a smooth transition with the help of a professional team of movers.
Call us or complete the form on the right for a NO-COST, no-obligation quote from one of our relocation experts.
After you have settled on where to move to and gotten a house in your new location, here are some other things that you are expected to do, and should be part of a typical moving checklist:
- Search for a moving company
- Sorting your properties and get rid of some things
- Make a budget for your moving
- Get all the records compiled and sorted out (medical, school, financial, legal, etc.)
- Take care of subscriptions and club memberships
- Gather boxes and other moving supplies
- Pack and label your properties properly, starting from the things you don’t use very often
- Plan how to move your valuables and other items that cannot be packed with the truck (including pets)
- Pack your essentials box separately
- Get your prescriptions refilled (especially those you may need on the move)
- Use up or dispose of items that cannot be moved (like Hazardous materials, flammables, or explosives)
- And more
Now, to help with one of the basic tasks on the list (which is searching for a moving company), here is a guide:
- Search online, check the yellow pages, ask friends for suggestions, etc. But be sure to go for a company with qualified and very skilful workers.
- You are better off with a company that has some experience in the work.
- Find out those they have served before and get testimonials.
- Check online to see what others are saying about them.
- Make sure they are licensed and insured. A proof of these would do.
- Ask for an estimation, but you should endeavor to be very comprehensive in your listing of items to be moved.
- You probably have a budget. So it is important to find a company whose charges are cost effective.
We are professionals, with the right team that can help you get your properties successfully settled at your new destination, no matter where that is. Our operations cover every state and city, yet our charges are guaranteed affordable and very competitive.
Getting to move with us begins with getting a quote, and when you contact us, you will be convinced you are dealing with a moving company that is committed to your satisfaction.
So, if you are ready to go to Billings, we are ready to help you get settled there.
Moving to Billings? We work hard, so you don’t have to call us TODAY (or complete the form on the right) for a FREE, no-obligation quote from one of our moving specialists.