Located in Alameda County, Berkeley is a city in the State of California. The city is known for its cool summer Mediterranean climate and has an ethnically diverse population. The city has a lot of bicycle paths and is known to be the safest city amongst cities of its size for pedestrian and cyclists. The main employers in the city are the health care facilities and the educational institutions. The city is well connected to the neighbouring cities by buses and trams. There are many places to visit in the city, like Berkeley Art Museum, Berkeley Rose Garden and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. The city has beautiful parks like Tilden Regional Park. The city also has a community center meant for Chilean-American community, called La Pena Cultural Center. Several events occur in Berkeley, like Jewish Musical Festival and Berkeley Arts Festival. The city has a good education system with several schools providing primary and high school education and is also home to University of California, Berkeley, Wright Institute and Berkeley City College.If you feel this city is the right place for you, the moving will be a smooth transition with the help of a professional team of movers.
Call us or complete the form on the right for a NO-COST, no-obligation quote from one of our relocation experts.
When planning a move, you have several things to take care of. They include sorting everything in your house, packing and labeling, remembering to separate items that should not be packed with the truck, getting the medical, and other, records straight, and lots more. Not forgetting the part that has to do with arranging for a moving company that will take care of the actual move. For this, here is a guide to help you go about it and ensure you settle for the right company.
- Find a moving company with qualified workers. Their workers should be people who know about the job and will be able to properly move different kinds of properties to avoid damages.
- Your research on a company should include finding out how long it has been in the business, how they work and the kind of projects they have handled in the past, just to make sure they have experience in the job.
- Do a little verification by asking for references. Find out some persons they have worked for before, and reach them to find out how the said company served them.
- An online check can be useful. There you can find what others are saying about them. You can also check them up with the Better Business Bureau.
- They should be licensed to operate in the business. Insurance is also important. You can ask them for the proof for these.
- Find out whether the company covers the areas across within which you are dealing with (from your current location to your destination), especially if it is a cross country move.
- Get an estimate. Request a quote from the company. You can also schedule a visit by a representative of the company for a more comprehensive assessment of the items to move. The more accurate the listing is, the more accurate the estimation will be.
- Consider affordability.
As experts in the field, we understand the job as well as your concerns about moving your items. Our commitment is towards satisfying our clients, and we will make sure you have a successful relocation to Berkeley.
Moving to Berkeley? We work hard, so you don’t have to call us TODAY (or complete the form on the right) for a FREE, no-obligation quote from one of our moving specialists.