Situated in Lehigh County, Allentown is a city in the State of Pennsylvania. Also nicknamed the Queen City and Peanut city, Allentown is known for its humid continental climate and an ethnically diverse population. The city is highly populated and is the third most populated city in the State. Allentown also has been cited as a National Success Story due to the redevelopment of the downtown area of the city. The city has a central business district called the Center City. Allentown has many historic buildings and also is home to several parks including West Park, Bicentennial Park and Cedar Creek Parkway. The city is home to many large companies like AirProducts but the major employers in the city are the health care centers. The city has an excellent education system with several schools and also a few colleges, Cedar Crest College, Lehigh Carbon Community College (Satellite campus) and Muhlenberg College for higher studies. Famous people who lived in this city include actors Amanda Seyfried and Christine Taylor and sportsmen like Brian Knobbs and Varvara ZLepchenko. If you feel this city is the right place for you, the moving will be a smooth transition with the help of a professional team of movers.
Call us or complete the form on the right for a NO-COST, no-obligation quote from one of our relocation experts.
When planning a move there is usually so much to be done. You may consider doing it all by yourself. But the work may be more than you can handle. And for the sake of getting things done properly, reducing damage to your properties, and saving time, you may have to consider hiring professional movers to handle the job.
If this is your first move, you probably are not sure of how to go about certain things, like finding the moving company to hire. And if you have moved before, you would still find these tips useful. So here is what to do when seeking for a moving company to hire.
- Search for companies.Look at the yellow pages or local phone book for moving companies. You can also search the internet to find them.
- Visit the company’s website. A company’s website should serve the information need of potential clients. Visit the site and get some basic information about the services offered by that company.
- Find reviews and testimonials of company. Look out for reviews and see what others are saying about them. More positive reviews tell you the company is good at what they do.
- Contact the company. Contact the company and speak with a representative. Doing this helps you establish a contact with the company, and from this contact you can be able to evaluate how professional and reliable the company is.
- Get a quote: Ask for an estimate, and get a quote from the company to give you an idea about their pricing. In doing this, you should be comprehensive when listing what needs to be moved, so that you can have an accurate estimate.
Now if what you are looking for is a company that will guarantee you peace of mind throughout the process of relocating to Allentown, you have found just the right hands. Contact us today and let us begin the process with you.
Moving to Allentown? We work hard, so you don’t have to…Call us TODAY (or complete the form on the right) for a FREE, no-obligation quote from one of our moving specialists.